- 19:00 C'est Tout Tove Swed Local Dj's in a show that sanctifies the set - No talking. No restrictions. No genre paradigms. A good set of tunes. C'est tout
- 20:30 The Gift of Sound & Vision Eyal & Noa Eyal Segal & Noa Keidar take us to far districts, and past & future experiences
- 22:00 LEEYA Leeya Mor Leeya Mor returned from London recently and was quickly asked to join the Teder family, after we've heard her show in the up-and- coming London radio station Radar Radio. You can expect an eclectic mix of Jazz, Afrobeat, Grime, Soul, Gospel and House.
- 00:00 C'est Tout Dasco Local Dj's in a show that sanctifies the set - No talking. No restrictions. No genre paradigms. A good set of tunes. C'est tout
- 19:00 A New Voice Amanda'Mour Ihnatowicz Once a month we will host a DJ\\artist that will hit the PLAY button at the Teder studio for the first time. Coming up next: Amanda'Mour Ihnatowicz
- 20:30 Serenades Lior Ainnes The show is all about the love for the motherland, percussion and light electronic music
- 22:00 Fresh Veggies OW Crew Generations come and go, and here comes the next generation of Tel Avivian Hip Hop. Within a young scene of rappers and DJs that has already started to show quite a bit of power and diversity, the OW Crew represents Hip Hop that stays close to its roots and remains true to its origins, even in 2016, when the rules of the game change by the minute.
- 23:30 Mega Set Barak Shcneider The show that provides a platform for a few of the most experienced and eclectic DJs in town to do what they know, big time, with a long set into the night.
- 21:00 A New Voice Shahar Zalsman Once a month we will host a DJ\\artist that will hit the PLAY button at the Teder studio for the first time.
- 22:30 C'est Tout Ariel Efron Local Dj's in a show that sanctifies the set - No talking. No restrictions. No genre paradigms. A good set of tunes. C'est tout
- 00:00 Live From Romano Romano House Party 2 flight of stairs above the Teder, you can find the finest dance floor in town. You’re welcome to come and party with us, or listen live from your living room sofa
- 12:00 Romano Record Fair Dean Braun Romano record fair is coming back to Beit Romano!
- 13:00 Romano Record Fair David Luis Romano record fair is coming back to Beit Romano!
- 15:00 Romano Record Fair Itay Peleg Romano record fair is coming back to Beit Romano!
- 17:00 Romano Record Fair Avidan Weiss Romano record fair is coming back to Beit Romano!
- 19:00 Romano Record Fair Lior Ainnes Romano record fair is coming back to Beit Romano!
- 20:30 Shigola Winter Party Mesh Mushun Shochat Shigola winter party and showcase for DJ Mesh's debut album
- 00:00 It's Not There Mo Rayon An unclear atmosphere with the guidance of Mo Rayon
- 19:00 Coby+Paste Kevin Azoulay Kevin Azoulay with special experimental and IDM set
- 20:00 Club Hotel Autrakic Autrakic Welcome to Autrakic's hotel, where no one cleans the room, no one changes the sheets, and if you feel like treating yourself, you came to the wrong place. A show dedicated entirely to the dirty and primal sound that vanished in a universe that is continuously polishing itself.
- 22:00 Bauhaus Label The distopian and Tel Avivian label is coming back
- 00:00 pacotek Anna Haleta The established and acclaimed line that arose from the basements of Jerusalem. Every show hosts a Pacotek guest
- 19:00 Mr. Paisley's Shop of Curiosities Markey Funk Marky Funk dives deep into his record collection in order to explore more of the weird, haunted and otherworldly sounds of yesterday, today, and tomorrow.
- 20:30 Cultura Tali Ben Itzhak Tali Ben Itzhak on the hunt for the groove - a freeform mix between cultures times and spheres.
- 22:00 אנקשן פריקוונסיזFדיפ Ronen Akel A meditative session between Ronen Akel and the records he met during his travels, from the Northern to the Southern pole of groove. From Ambiant, World, Soul and Jazz, to House, Disco, Afro and Techno. A deep polyamoric musical trip
- 00:00 A New Voice Ido Sokolovski Once a month we will host a DJ\\artist that will hit the PLAY button at the Teder studio for the first time.
- 19:00 Town Folks Udi Sharabni When we walk around Tel Aviv City we come across good people - behind the bar, on the dance floor, in the kitchen or in a coffeehouse - and sometimes we ask ourselves: “I wonder what music they listen to”. Each episode we will host someone that may not be a DJ or a musician, but that his musical taste is beyond doubt, and he will provide us with a peek into the sounds that inspire him.
- 20:30 Production Value Adi Ulmansky Adi Ulmansky, one of the most prominent producers/artists in Israel, comes to host a new show in the Teder. Ulmansky will present tracks of well-known as well as lesser-known producers of the universal Hip Hop and Beats scene.
- 19:00 Tel Aviv Soul Club Yashiv Cohen & Johnny Faithful Yashiv Cohen & Johnny Faithful brings us the best soul tunes there are
- 20:30 Bamia Deep-ressia Tai Rona Goes up to get down, flies high and dives deep, the darkness of Disco and the Disco of Techno, and Hip Hop’s part in all of that. The Soundtrack of split personality. Tai Rona, Bamia Depresia.
- 22:00 Music Lover Ben Kirschenbaum Cruising. Psychedelic, high, diving, rousing. Analog and digital, electric and acoustic.
- 00:00 All Inclusive The Caribbean Connection A vacation for two with the Caribbean Connection - Walks on the beach, activities in the pool, ghetto tours and scuba diving lessons. Book it today.
- 21:00 Voices from Africa Ophir Blum "Voices from Africa" started as a blog that was all about the music of the Dark Continent. From Eritrea to Morocco, from Mali to the Tuareg tribe to South Africa and the Zulu. During the past year, the blog became a soundsystem of three crazy people that spread the music they love so much, wherever people want to hear it. Adam Rotbard, the blog's founder and a graduate of the African studies program in Tel Aviv university, Shira Shvadron, that travelled and explored Africa while collecting field-recordings and meeting local musicians, and Ophir Blum - A Kol HaCampus broadcaster for the past seven years, and a serious music collector (generally, world and Africa. In that order).
- 00:30 Live From Romano Varying hosts 2 flight of stairs above the Teder, you can find the finest dance floor in town. You’re welcome to come and party with us, or listen live from your living room sofa
- היום אין שידורים, הצטרפו לארכיון שלנו!~||~No broadcasts today, please enjoy our archive